MRH Signature Homes
What constitutes a Signature Home
At Modern Rustic Homes we recognize that the process is as important as the end result. With over 35 years’ experience in design and construction we deliver a finshed home that has your signature as well as Modern Rustic Homes’ on it.
We accomplish this with a relationship that is respectful and trustworthy, taking time to understand your vision and expectations. We merge creativity and credibility.
We build to a quality level that provides you a home that is a pleasure to live in. Our homes are both modern and rustic: Modern in that your home is equipped with the amenities, technology and mechanical systems that help make the home energy efficient and accommodating, and rustic in that we have made the home touchable, comfortable, and easy to live in.
A well-designed home promotes convenience and healthy living by thinking through your lifestyle needs and designing a home that supports how you live. We then make this deliverable by using excellent craftsmanship and quality products and materials to produce a home that has your signature, brought to you by Modern Rustic Homes.
Listed below are some of the products and features that make our Signature Homes both well-built and thoughtfully designed:
- Jeld Wen high performance windows and doors
- Icynene Spray foam insulation in walls and ceilings
- Energy efficient HVAC Systems (15 SEER Standard)
- Zip System exterior sheathing for air and water tight construction
- 2×6 Framed exterior walls
- Energy Star rated appliances
- Integrated home technology
- Custom kitchen, bath room and built-in cabinets
- Stone countertops
- Custom tiled showers
- Comfort height elongated toilets
- Hardwood and tile floors
- Main level master suites
- Open concept floor plans
- Gourmet kitchens with pantries
- Authentic modern rustic details
- Heavy timber rafters and beams
- Wood burning fireplaces
- Natural stone accents
- Ample use of windows and doors for natural light